NY Tech Summit has been hosted at the Turning Stone Resort & Casino for the past several years because of its central location in Verona, N.Y. and world-class accommodations.
We dug up some interesting facts about the resort:
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino hosts more than 4 million guests per year.
- The resort exceeds 3,400 acres.
- The Tower at Turning Stone is the tallest building between Albany and Syracuse, N.Y.
- Skaná (skah-nah) (the Spa at Turning Stone Resort) is the Oneida word for "peace."
- Turning Stone is home to 5 golf courses, one of which was host site for the PGA Tour’s Turning Stone Resort Championship.
- There are 21 distinct dining venues at Turning Stone, which includes everything from traditional steakhouse fare to Asian, Italian and Brazilian.
- The Casino offers over 80 table games and 2,400 machines.
- Country star Tim McGraw christened the Event Center as a concert venue with a sold-out show of December 2004.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Turning Stone Resort and Casino for 2011 NY Tech Summit attendees, exhibitors and speakers. Please reserve your room by May 18th, 2011 by calling the hotel directly at 800-771-7711.