2011 NY Tech Summit Update: Call for Speakers
We are currently accepting speaker applications for 2011 NY Tech Summit.
Share you expertise with hundreds of top IT professionals from around the United States at the Turning Stone Resort & Casino on June 9-10.
This year’s educational sessions will be divided in the following course tracks:
Here’s a sampling of the types of topics you can see at NY Tech Summit:
- Cloud, Data Center & Virtualization
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications, Collaboration – Converged Voice, Video, Data
- IT Operations & Management – Doing More with Less, ROI, Green IT
- Round Table Discussions
- Cloud Security
- Designing the Data Center for Business
- Optimizing Virtualization: Server, Storage & Network
- Licensing In a Virtualized World
- Ensuring Quality & Low Latency in Wireless
- Presence: Creating Mobility & Anytime/Anywhere Availability
- Wireless & Mobility
- Communicating the Business Value of IT Strategies
- Delivering on the Promise of the Internal Cloud; IaaS
- Life Cycle Management & Sustainability
- Life Inside A Green Data Center
- Bridging the IT / Business Divide
- Business Continuance, Back up & Disaster Recovery
- Penetration Testing
- Inside the Hacker’s Mind in 2011
Courses should fit into one of these tracks; however, we welcome your ideas and suggestions. It is required that presentations be vendor neutral in order to best serve our attendees. Visit Want to Speak at NY Tech Summit?
for additional guidelines.
We welcome the following types of presentations:
- Case studies (formal or informal)
- Overcoming budget/technology challenges
- Overviews, tutorials and/or the implementation of new technologies
- Current/future technology trends
- Pros & cons of specific solutions
- Best practices/practical lessons regarding the application of new technologies
Visit the Speakers
section for more info. To apply, fill out the speaker’s application
by February 25, 2011.