2011 NY Tech Summit Update: Sample Courses
Last week we gave a little preview of our 2011 NY Tech Summit course topics - broad track categories such as virtualization, cloud computing, security and unified communications.
This week we wanted to give you a more granular approach of what kinds of courses might be offered under these tracks. Possible course classes may include:
- Cloud Security
- Designing the Data Center for Business
- Optimizing Virtualization: Server, Storage & Network
- Licensing In a Virtualized World
- Ensuring Quality & Low Latency in Wireless
- Presence: Creating Mobility & Anytime/Anywhere Availability
- Wireless & Mobility
- Communicating the Business Value of IT Strategies
- Delivering on the Promise of the Internal Cloud; IaaS
- Life Cycle Management & Sustainability
- Life Inside A Green Data Center
- Bridging the IT / Business Divide
- Business Continuance, Back up & Disaster Recovery
- Penetration Testing
- Inside the Hacker’s Mind in 2011
Visit the Courses page for more info. If you're interested in speaking on one of these topics or courses, fill out a speaker application today - final applications are due Friday, February 25.
To register to attend 2011 NY Tech Summit, click here.