Considering options when it comes to supporting and maintaining your network hardware is a wise choice. A hybrid support solution incorporates a mix of OEM support, third-party maintenance (TPM) and sparing to provide a right-sized support plan. Hybrid support solutions can allow organizations to lower operating expenses, extend budgets and optimize coverage. TPM programs can also provide a viable alternative to OEM support, but it’s important to understand the differences between the two and where each holds the most value.
This presentation delves into the benefits of third-party maintenance (TPM) and how it fits into the concept of a hybrid support solution.
The presentation also covers:
• How TPM is causing organizations to consider changes to their support strategies
• Ways TPM can positively impact your budget
• Where you can implement TPM in your technology infrastructure
• Best practice considerations for hybrid support
• Case studies highlighting successful uses of hybrid support solutions