Posted on 11/04/2016
The first snowfall has hit Upstate New York – which has many of us reminiscing about the warm summer days that came and went so quickly. It may be some time before we see t-shirt weather again, but having something to look forward to may soften the blow of shoveling the driveway all winter.
Join a community of IT professionals as they kick off their summer ’17 at NY Tech Summit, the premier business-driven technology event of the Northeast. The 13th annual conference is set to take place on June 7-9, 2017 at Turning Stone Resort & Casino.
Hot Topics to Warm Up Your Winter
The NY Tech Summit conference will focus on a variety of hot topics: corporate awareness, cloud strategies, IT evolution and transformational leadership. These topics will dictate the types of content the conference provides.
This content will help guide your organization in the right direction as it works to face common challenges in the IT world.
The Team Behind the Topics
For the fourth year in a row, the NY Tech Summit advisory committee has collected feedback from past attendees and focused on industry trends to construct an outline for the conference. This committee collaborates to create the hot topics to ensure the conference tackles the biggest challenges organizations face today – and how technology can help overcome those obstacles.
The 2017 advisory committee is comprised of IT professionals with diverse backgrounds including:
1. Roger Benn, Director of Technical Integration, Crouse Health System
2. Eric Brosius, Vice President of Technology Services, Hudson River HealthCare
3. Theodore Love, Director of Technology, Phoenix Central School District
4. Nick Munger, Senior Manager of IT Networking and Telecommunication, Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
5. Chad Ritch, Director of Network Engineering, The Villages Inc.
6. Mark Ballister, Security Intelligence and Response Manager, Paychex
7. Randy Echterling, Network Architect, Wellspan
8. Derek Dyson, Assistant Vice President-Support Services Officer, Generations Bank
9. Stephen Dell’Aversano, Administrator for General Services and Facilities Management, Visions Federal Credit Union
10. Greg Kennedy, Director of Information Technology, ClearPath Diagnostics
What to Expect
While sunshine can’t be promised for NY Tech Summit 2017 (Upstate NY weather is that unpredictable), you can expect comprehensive educational sessions from experienced industry speakers, an extensive exhibit floor with top technology vendors, and valuable networking opportunities. Start your summer off right with your favorite IT peers and experts at the hottest conference of the season.
Stay up to date with all things NY Tech Summit by following us on social media!