Speaker: matt france
Creating a Comprehensive Security Fabric
Today’s new world of networking requires a new approach to security: one that simply, yet intelligently, secures the entire infrastructure; one that delivers full visibility into every viable network segment and the devices and endpoints behind them; one that can seamlessly integrate with third-party solutions, enabling users to ubiquitously collect, share, and correlate threat intelligence.
The Fortinet Security Fabric represents the first-ever architectural security approach designed to dynamically adapt to today’s evolving IT infrastructure. This multi-layered approach provides broad, integrated, and automated protection against sophisticated threats.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Introduce the Fortinet Security Fabric and discuss the main business drivers
- Weave the Fortinet Security Fabric for improved visibility and control
- Strengthen the Fortinet Security Fabric to protect against known threats
- Integrate the Fortinet Security Fabric for increased intelligence of unknown risks
- Expand the Fortinet Security Fabric and enhance the value of fabric-ready partners